Pincher Creek Foundation
Affordable housing for those in need
Serving our Community since 1960
Pincher Creek Foundation manages and administers the following senior and social housing units:
- Crestview Lodge – 50 rooms
- Canyon Manor – 12 one-bedroom apartments
- Willow Court Cottages – 6 one-bedroom apartments
- Canyon Manor Cottages – 6 one-bedroom apartments
- Charlotte Street Duplex – 2 three-
- Foothills Avenue Duplex – 2 three-
- Main Street (896 to 944) – 2 two-bedroom and 6 three-
Rental Assistance Benefit
The Government of Alberta has redesigned its Rent Supplement Program to meet the needs of more Albertans, including working families and those most in need.
Starting April 1 2021, we are accepting applications for the Rent Assistance Benefit. Formerly, the Direct to Tenant Rent Supplement, this long-term benefit will continue to subsidize low income Albertans.
For more information you can visit the government’s website or contact our office.