Pincher Creek Foundation
Affordable housing for those in need
Serving our Community since 1960
Pincher Creek Foundation manages and administers the following senior and social housing units:
- Crestview Lodge – 50 rooms
- Canyon Manor – 12 one-bedroom apartments
- Willow Court Cottages – 6 one-bedroom apartments
- Canyon Manor Cottages – 6 one-bedroom apartments
- Charlotte Street Duplex – 2 three-
- Foothills Avenue Duplex – 2 three-
- Main Street (896 to 944) – 2 two-bedroom and 6 three-
Rental Assistance Benefit
The Government of Alberta has redesigned its Rent Supplement Program to meet the needs of more Albertans, including working families and those most in need.
Starting April 1 2021, we are accepting applications for the Rent Assistance Benefit. Formerly, the Direct to Tenant Rent Supplement, this long-term benefit will continue to subsidize low income Albertans.
For more information you can visit the government’s website or contact our office.
978 Hyde Street
PO Box 1058
Pincher Creek, AB T0K1W0