Crestview Lodge is a vital part of our Community, providing affordable supportive living for Seniors who wish to enjoy their retirement. The Lodge is owned by the Pincher Creek Foundation and Managed by a Staff Team of 22 full and part-time employees who provide 24-hour care.
Our Residents refer to the Lodge as “ Home Sweet Home” and we are very happy and proud to provide a home-like atmosphere through home-cooked meals, close personal services and the feeling of being a part of a large family.
We provide a variety of amenities such as:
- Central Dining Room
- Hair Salon
- Computer room with internet access
- Large Screen TV’s
- Free WIFI
- Tuck Cart
- Lodge Library stocked by local municipal librarian
Residents are responsible for their own telephone and internet access.
Lodge Services include:
- Accommodation in studio or one bedroom suites, complete with fridge, microwave, small sink and large bathroom with walk in shower
- 3 meals served daily in the dining room
- Complimentary beverages and snacks available 24 hours a day (served at 3 pm and 8 pm)
- Weekly housekeeping and Annual suite deep cleaning
- Recreation Programs involving bus trips and volunteer activities with the Community
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Friendly and caring staff on duty 24 hours a day
Safety & Security
- Lodge is 100% barrier free
- All suite doors have 2 viewers: one at standard height and one at barrier free height
- Personal Emergency Response system (bracelet or pendant)
- 24 hour video surveillance at all common area exits
- All common area doors alarm and lock at night
- Complete fire suppression system throughout the Lodge
Senior Self-Contained Housing
Pincher Creek Foundation manages 24 units of Seniors Self-Contained housing. The units ( one bedroom apartments and cottages) are owned by the Province and are subsidized, to assist individuals 65 years and older who are capable of living independently and enjoy retirement living. We offer the following locations within the Town of Pincher Creek:
- Willow Court Cottages – 638 Adelaide Street
- Canyon Manor Cottages: 460 Victoria Crescent
- Canyon Manor 2 Story Apartment – 480 Main Street
Monthly rent is subsidized and set according to the Provincial Social Housing Act & Regulations and is geared to 30% of household income. Rental amounts are also subject to regional market rent in some cases. Applicants must apply and qualify to live in these rent subsidized units, subject to the Governance, Guidelines and Legislation provided by Alberta Municipal Affairs and by the Policies approved by the Pincher Creek Foundation.
Family Social Housing
Pincher Creek Foundation manages 12 Family Social Housing units which are owned by the Province of Alberta. They are situated in various locations within the Town of Pincher Creek. The units are three (3) bedroom apartments and include Fridge, Stove, Heating, Water & Garbage disposal. Tenants are responsible for their own electricity, telephone, cable and internet.
Monthly rent is subsidized and set according to the Social Housing Act & Regulations and is geared to 30% of household income. Applicants must apply and qualify to live in these rent subsidized units, subject to the Governance, Guidelines and Legislation provided by Alberta Municipal Affairs and by the Policies approved by the Pincher Creek Foundation.
Our Family housing units are located at:
- Four-plex units on Main Street ( 8 apartments)
- Duplexes on Foothills Avenue & Charlotte Street ( 4 apartments)
978 Hyde Street
PO Box 1058
Pincher Creek, AB T0K1W0